Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

NARS Matte Multiple in Exumas; Feels Like in the Bahamas

Meet the newest item in my collection;
the NARS Matte Multiple in Exumas as part of NARS matte multiple family. Price wise? You know NARS. Satisfaction level: maximum. I can say that I am so in love with this newbie.

NARS Matte Multiple comes in 3 brown shades for contouring and 4 pop shades for blush and lip tint. What I love about NARS is because they always named their products with a very interesting geographical names, either world's cities, lakes, name of countries, gulf, cape and even those pervert names such as Sex Machine or Deep Throat (sorry, this is so age-restricted post :D) Since my fave school's subject was geography, so I can exactly guess what's behind each of NARS' product name and found it very attractive. 



Thanks to Cafe Make Up, for giving us the pretty swatches. Above is the complete NARS Matte Multiple collections and below is the swatches from the four pop shades; Anguilla, Exumas, Laos and Siam. Very pretty names, aren't they?

I initially wanted to try on Laos, because the rosy shade looks really tempting. However, I remember that I already owned two rosy shades (MAC Autoerotique and Sleek Rose Gold) and lack of peachy shades. I eventually picked Exumas, which name was taken from the group of islands in the Bahamas. I thought the name reminds me of summer, exactly similar with our season right now (minus the beaches in Jakarta).








I purchased at Strawberrynet.com when they had a promo and good deal. It is sold at USD 39 at NARS website. It consists of 7,5gr of product, quite small for a blush (and I wish I wouldn't finish it too soon). The color looks two times darker in the stick, yet very subtle when applied. Here is the swatch on the back of my hand, before and after blended.


The color is corally peach, not too pink nor orange. The result is amazing, I wear this from morning 7am and I can still see my cheeks glow at 3pm! I feel like being in the beach in the hot sunny Jakarta.


I can't believe that I am really impressed with this tiny product. The texture is easy to blend, and it's matte, so it fits my super oily skin and doesn't make me oilier at all! It doesn't accentuate my large pores and the most important thing is the fact that it doesn't have shimmer and glitters, but glow! The more hours you wear this, the more natural it looks.






This photo is taken at 1pm in the hot and sunny afternoon and after having outdoor activities, and moreover I applied this blush at 7am in the morning! My face looks dewy, and I am sure that I will use this blush until te last swipe, too, likey other NARS products.

How about you? Which shade is your favorite from the NARS Matte Multiple range?

See you in my next post ~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment