Late night, no football match, I had a quick sleep and awake when my hubby came home after he was caught in traffic for 3,5 hours. Right now I lost my appetite to go back to sleep (hell, unlikely). So, let's begin the review of my new baby. New baby that I just bought last week and I am so in love with it!
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher comes in many shades. These baked blush are so pigmented and provide long lasting finish. I had one before in shade Tomette, a beautiful terracotta shade that compliments my medium warm skin. When considering buying this baby, I was looking for a blush for contouring purpose, as I feel a little bit chubbier lately (don't ask me whether I am gaining more weight or not, I have no guts to walk into the scale, seriously). I need something that can magically slimming down my face. I eventually picked Santal, in English it means Sandalwood.
My take on this product:
- Sturdy and all-in-one packaging. Mess-free.
- Pigmentation is great
- Good staying power up to 12 hours
- It has shimmer but barely seen in application. What you see is only subtle glowing flush.
- It comes with many shades that will suit from light to darker skin
- The price is a little pricey for a drugstore product
- It has rosy scent. For those who are allergic to scented make up probably would not like it. But I don't mind at all :)
Eyes: Sariayu Borneo-03 Tikar Badai, Mizzu Pen Eyeliner Black, TonyMoly Party Lover Eyebrow Kit in Black Brown
Base: Lancome Mat Miracle 04, Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder in Light Beige
Cheeks: Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Santal
Lips: thin layer of NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Tonkin