Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

EOTD: Going Indigo with urban Decay Dangerous Palette

Hello beauties!

A short post today, I just would like to show you my EOTD by using two out of six shades in the Urban Decay Dangerous Palette, my most favorite palette of all time.

This palette was released by UD a couple years ago and I managed to buy this in Sephora US through an American friend who visited me in May 2013.

The full review of this palette can be accessed here.


Why I love it -> pigmented, great color payoff, never crease and smudge all day (with primer underneath)
What I am wearing -> I applied Gravity (electric purple) lightly to all over my lid, then put Evidence (dark blue jeans) on the upper lash line to create smokey line effect. Mix it altogether with brush. Add highlighters on the brow bone.

 
EOTD:


Brow: Tony Moly Party Lover Eye Brow Kit #1 Brown Black; Eyeliner: Make Over Liquid Eye Liner in Black; Lash: L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black; Highlight: TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

Until my next post ~xoxo~





No comments:

Post a Comment