Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Event Report: The Launching of Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Make Up Duo

Hola ladies!

Last weekend, I attended a Lancome event in Metro Plaza Senayan, as this brand just launched their new counter and the brand new Teint Visionnaire, a foundation and concealer duo in one pot.

Lancome Teint Visionnaire in 4 shades

The Lancome representative was explaining about the new product


Along with around 15 beauty bloggers, we were attempted to try out the foundation right on our skin to find the perfect shade. Mine was no. 04, I think that was the darkest one from the available color options. But it came to me as a surprise, because usually a French brand only provides minimum color selection especially for medium skin tone. But this no. 04 looks OK on me. Not too yellow but more on beige-y tone, but when applied on skin, it looks pretty natural. This foundation has separated compartment on the top for the concealer, yet in my opinion, the concealer is tad lighter than the foundation shade, so it is only useful for light imperfections.

The Teint Visionnaire foundation

The bottom

After belnded well on the back of my hand
I also managed to meet other Indonesian beauty bloggers (yay!) and they are (mostly) much younger than me :D Great to meet all the passionate young woman who are pretty and so dedicated being a beauty bloggers.

the IBBs

the ceremony

cutting the ribbon

french musical performance
We also could have our face being sketched by Ms. Diani Apsari. All bloggers were so excited and we had a long queue to take turn. The sketch was so ladylike and vintage-y. You may want to see this:

the illustrator at her working desk



this is mine

this is the sketch of other participant

happy!

We also joined the make up challenge. There were 3 couples competing for prize worth IDR 2,000,000. I was joining as the make up artist rather than the model (because I had my make up and felt hesitate to pull it off on the spot :p). I paired with Erna, the theme was Flawless Look so we had to apply the make up as natural as possible. Too bad I didn't win, but overall great experience though. Because we only had 15 minutes to did that!

Putri had the make over from Lancome make up artist

The models

Auzola & Erna

the winners!
The best part from an event was, of course, bringing home some product samples and I could try it liberally at home! These are the products I got from the goodie bag:

inside the goodie bag!

Sunday stroll, movie date with my daughter and I was wearing the Lancome Teint Visionnaire no. 04 as base

See you later till my next review!

 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hai Rie! Iya kebeneran pas banget selfie pake natural sunlight Jakarta Minggu kemaren yang lumayan terik, hahaha... :D

      Delete
  2. you're a mommy? omg I thought you're still in college~! so beautiful ^^
    btw, I've followed your blog, mind to follow back?
    pinkuroom.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Dewi, yes I am a Mommy, hehehe...thanks, you really made my day! I have followed yours. See you in the next event darling :)

      Delete
  3. Hai Intan! Semoga bisa ketemu lg ya di event berikutnya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai raden, till next event ya! nice to meet you.

      Delete