Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Revlon Nail Enamel in Really Rosy

Hello!

As a make up addict, I think it’s a bit odd to start my review with a nail polish. Correction: a cheap ordinary nail polish. I must say I agree that this one is cheap, but don’t worry, I think Revlon is enough proving that its nail enamel collections are not as ordinary as people could imagine.

Yesterday I was looking for a brighter nail polish to be worn this month. I searched into several online shops and, as usual, couldn’t take my eyes off from OPI Holland Collection. I love one of its colour; Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, which is terracotta with subtle (very subtle) gold shimmer. Due to I had to pay my Air Asia tickets for next year trip with my husband and daughter, well, I think I don’t have much money left in my pocket afterwards. I was wondering, why don’t I look for some cheap alternatives? I came to Revlon counter and this color had my love at the first sight.



Revlon Nail Enamel #110 Really Rosy

I brought this home after paid IDR 37,000 and felt inguilty because I didn’t have to spend around IDR 120,000 for OPI. I tried it right away and fell in love. Really Rosy is a real beautiful color, a dusky medium rose pink color that doesn’t look too bright in my NC37 skin. Just perfect pink. The texture is runny but opaque, no shimmer but glossy enough to easy showing off your nails to everyone.

With two or three coats, the color can lead to soft fuchsia, but I am satisfed with just one coat so that you can get the ‘rosy’ hint.

My rate is 3.5/5.0

 The downside that this nail enamel will probably not last long, because Revlon also has its Colorstay range for the nail collection. But, while I aware that OPI colors are irreplaceable, I think buying this shade with almost 1/4 price of OPI is definitely worth it. ~xoxo~

Opaque with one swipe
Suits to light and medium-tan skin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment