Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

TGIF and I'm Going Retro

Thanks God It's Friday!

This morning, I accidentally found a nice chiffon blue shirt with polka-dot pattern on my sister's closet.

Without telling her, I immediately wear it (hey, it's kind of revenge actually, because she wore one of my shirts last time without permission, haha :D) FYI, my sister lives in Bandung. She's on her 3rd grade studying at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), majoring Industrial Engineering. We have a huge age gap -- 9 years -- but fortunately she is my only sister (and sibling!) so no matter how annoying she could be, I still love her and so does she :* and I hope she wouldn't love me less just because I 'stole' her shirt.

I love the shirt because it has kind of retro style. So, I suddenly thought that I should wear a retro make up, too. Moreover, I just had my hair curled from the digital perm last month.  

Polka-dot and wavy hair? Oh I feel so 80's!


Here's my today's look

Going retro with silvery eye shadow and nude matte lipstick

Apparently, still not gone too far from my signature l

And for my FOTD, I am wearing:
  • Caring Colors Stay True Foundation in #3 Natural Glow (I'll review later, it's one of good local products)
  • VOV Cover Foundation in Light Brown (wear it as concealer to cover heavy acne marks)
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC30
  • Urban Decay Dangerous Eye Palette in Mushroom (see the review of this palette here)
  • Silkygirl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner in Dark Brown (another underrated drugstore product. love it!)
  • Revlon Eye Brow Pencil in Brown
  • NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna (another list to review, soon! ^.~)
  • Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense in #1 Mat Flesh (trust me, this nude matte lipstick is the winner!)


See you again in the next review!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

~xoxo~



No comments:

Post a Comment